Bovi Shares Heartfelt Message On Death Of His Mother


Talented Comedian, Bovi lost his mum a week ago. Bovi’s Mum died at the age of 58 and the comedian shared the below heartfelt message on his social media page.

He hasn’t been active since she died, but has finally come out to thank those who reached out to him, as well as eulogise the memory of his darling mum.
THANK YOU! I wanna use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who reached out to me and my family on the sudden passing of my gift, my rock, my backbone, my pride, my teacher; my dear mother! I had the the divine opportunity of spending her very last days with her. And I spoke to her on the phone barely an hour before she left for glory. Please don’t mourn with me anymore. Celebrate her life. Though she was only 58, She left us all with so much that all I need to do is pause and listen and her voice hits me with what to and what not to do. I may not see her again physically. But she lives in me now. And those vices I hid from her as a human being, I can’t do anymore because as a saint, she sees and knows all. Rest in peace to my beautiful mother, Dr. Margaret Ugboma. Me, Zino, Tano, Tome and Jiji will always love you. Once again, thanks to all of you. Your messages made us strong. Time to wash, pray and eat. Bless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment