ORISTE FEMI PLANS TO SUE HIS FORMER MANAGER, DANKU AND SINGER RAYCE



Nigerian singer-songwriter and performer, Oritsefemi Majemite Ekele, Aka Oritse Femi has revealed plans to sue his former manager, Danku who he parted ways with in 2015, and also Danku’s new artiste, Rayce.

During a quick chat with Punch Newspaper in Lagos, Nigeria, Oritse Femi said;

” I am going to sue Danku, his artiste, Rayce, and one HD who shot the video because they used my logo without my permission,” he said.

Explaining further he said;
“He (Danku) says he owns MSN Gang but that is a big lie. I registered that company name myself and created every logo of the company. He now manages an artiste, Rayce, and he put my logo on the guy’s work after I warned him not to do so. Because of that, I will let the law decide who is wrong between us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment