Tiwa Savage’s First Meeting With Tee Billz: “I Didn’t Really Like Him”


Tiwa Savage’s first meeting with Tee Billz – For some couples, there’s an instant attraction the moment they first meet themselves. But for Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun, there was no love at first sight.

In fact, the Mavin singer revealed she didn’t really like her husband when she first met him. “I didn’t really like him when I first met him. I was just like this guy thinks he is too hot,” she said recently.



She added: “He is so opinionated, he just says what he feels and how he sees it.. He is very honest, brutally honest, but he was really down for me, I am not going to get emotional, but he was really down for me, and he believed in something I didn’t.”

It has all worked out great for them now, as they are happily married with a beautiful child, Jamil.

No comments:

Post a Comment