Mother, daughter electrocuted in Lagos power surge

Transformer High Voltage Discharge Caused a Life

Power surge cause death

Mrs Florence Okanlawon, has lost her life, while her daughter, Taiwo, is lying in a critical condition in a Lagos hospital after a power surge affected houses on Shokoya Close, in the Oke-Ira, Ogba area of Lagos State.

It was learnt that the transformer serving four houses in the area had discharged high voltage, which resulted in panic among residents.

The deceased was reportedly electrocuted while attempting to switch off her refrigerator.

Ther daughter, who was in the bathroom when the incident happened, rushed out to rescue her mother and was also electrocuted.

The mother died and body is lying at the mogue while the daughter was said to have survived.

Rest In Peace ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment