Mikel hangs out with Saraki (+photo)

Chelsea Senior man and Super Eagles' coach hanging out with Senate President; Bukola Saraki.


Feel this Chelsea Senior man and Super Eagles' coach hanging out with Senate President; Bukola Saraki.


He has assured Nigerians of a Super play against Zambia on the 9th of October (Saturday) and also added that he had no injury and doesn't know where the rumore came from.

I don’t know where the story about my being injured came from. I have no injury. “All the other players and myself are fit and ready and we are determined to start the World Cup race on a winning note





Saraki took to his twitter to make this disclosure as he posted pictures of Mikel’s visit to his office on Monday, October 3.
He said and I quote;

Had the pleasure of hosting @mikel_john_obi today & nice to get to know him off the pitch. Assures of a great game against Zambia

See photo of Saraki's twitter post after the cut


Hmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment